THE I DON'T KNOWS

Thursday, November 19, 2009


So, Isabel, here yar in Texas--what's next for you guys? When you going back to Costa Rica?

I don't know!

Really? You don't know?

Yep, really--I don't know!

Why don't you know?

Oh, I don't know...

Well, how can you not know?

I don't know.

Ok---what are you going to do about Lapis, then?

We're not sure.

Well, for god's sake, are you bringing him back to Costa Rica with you?

We don't know.

How about the dogs? How much longer are they going to stay with your friends in Costa Rica?

I wish I knew...

Ok. Do you think you might be staying in Texas, then? Or moving to Rhode Island?

You know, I really don't know...

So, basically, you don't know anything about anything. This is VERY ANNOYING!!!

I know. Believe me, I know.

No comments:

Post a Comment