DA AND UH-UH

Monday, September 6, 2010


LULA: Malko, what's your name?

MALKO: Uh-uh.

LULA: Uh-uh? Your name's Uh-uh?

MALKO: Uh-uh.

LULA: Oh, it's NOT Uh-uh? Then what is it?

MALKO: Da.

LULA: Da? Your name's Da?!

MALKO: Da.

LULA: Are you sure?

MALKO: Uh-uh.

LULA: What do you MEAN, "uh-uh"? You don't know what your name is? What's the matter with you?!

MALKO: Da.

LULA: What's "da"? Does it mean, "I'm crazy and I don't know what my name is"?

MALKO: Uh-uh!

LULA: Ok, does it mean..."I have a POOPY DIAPER"?!

JOEDY: Ok Lula...

LULA, consumed with giggles, gasping for breath: Does it mean...does it mean..."I went diarrhea in my pants"???

ISABEL: Um, that's enough now.

LULA, still laughing: Ok...ok...I'll stop...just don't ask Da what his name is, because he doesn't KNOW! (crazed laughter resumes) What kind of person doesn't know his NAME?! Is there something wrong with you, Malko, I mean, DA?

MALKO: Da.

ISABEL: Maybe he's Russian. Da, are you Russian?

MALKO: Uh-UH!

ISABEL: No, he's not Russian.

JOEDY: Maybe he's from Outer Space. Hey Da--are you from Outer Space?

MALKO: DA!

LULA: You ARE? You're from Outer Space?

MALKO: Da! Da da da da DAAAA!

LULA: How about your DIAPER? Is IT from Outer Space?!

ISABEL: Lula--uh-uh.

LULA, rolling on the ground: "Uh-uh"?! Did you just say "UH-UH"? Are you starting to talk like Malko, I mean, I mean, that kid over there who doesn't know his name? Are YOU from Outer Space too? Is everyone here CRAZY?!

JOEDY: Da!

MALKO: Uh-uh!

ISABEL: DUH!

No comments:

Post a Comment